Water is heated to boiling and converted into steam leaving impurities behind. As the steam cools, it condenses into pure, delicious drinking water as nature intended.
DISTILLATION removes contaminants such as bacteria, viruses, lead, aluminium, copper, chloride, fluoride, giardia, and nitrates.
Counter-top Drinking Water Steam Purifier
- Water in the Boiling Chamber is converted Steam Vapor when heated.
- The Steam Vapor rises and
- circulating thought the cooling coils where it condenses.
- The Condensed water is then passed through a carbon filter, into
- the 4 Litre Storage Bottle.