DEADLY HAZARDS OF FLUORIDATED WATER
Just a few of the serious health problems caused or worsened by fluoridated water:
- Cancer in all its deadly forms
- Digestive system disorders: ulcers, colitis, constipation, nausea, cirrhosis, hepatitis and inability to utilize vitamins B and C
- Kidney, bladder and urinary disorders
- Respiratory and lung disorders: TB, asthma, rhinitis, sinusitis and bronchitis
- Circulatory diseases: arteriosclerosis, heart failure, varicose veins, coronary thrombosis, hypo-tension and hypertension
- Blood conditions: leukemia, hemophilia and anemia
- Mental and neurological impairments and disorders
- Eye diseases: cataracts, vision problems, glaucoma and detached retina
- Endocrine dysfunctions: diabetes, goiter, and impaired function of the adrenal, thyroid and sex glands
- Skin, nail and hair conditions: acne, boils, dermatitis, eczema, alopecia and lupus
- Bone and joint conditions:osteoporosis, bone cancer, arthritis, swollen and aching joints
- Teeth and gum diseases: mottled and darkened teeth, calcium and bone loss premature and still births, hearing loss and headaches.
In most countries flouride has been banned for some time.
Fluoride is rated : Corrosive, Class 8 dangerous goods, Haz Chem 2
Any water treatment that claims to leave the “good” minerals in, leaves in fluoride and useless inorganic minerals. The two can not be seperated.
Enviros warn CA district about fluoride LOS ANGELES — The Environmental Working Group (EWG) has written a letter to the Southern California Metropolitan Water District (MWD), which will add fluoride to tap water this July, asking it to make sure the public is aware of the report from the American Dental Association (ADA) which recently cautioned about the potential harmful affects fluoride can have on children’s tooth enamel, a February 21 Foodconsumer story reported.
The letter said, “It is deeply troubling that children, including bottle-fed infants, will begin drinking fluoridated water without the benefit of the ADA warning and in spite of the many [other] serious concerns [about fluoridation] raised by the National Academy of Sciences last spring.”
You may also be interested in this highly informative site:
Did you know…?
- The vast majority of Western Europe has rejected water fluoridation.
- The fluoride chemical added to water is an unprocessed, industrial waste-product from the pollution scrubbers of the phosphate fertilizer industry.
- A growing body of evidence indicates that water fluoridation is both ineffective and unnecessary.
- Fluoride’s ‘benefits’ are primarily topical, not systemic. Thus, there is no need to swallow fluoride.
- Two-thirds of US communities, when given the chance to vote, have voted against fluoridation. Over 60 US communities have rejected water fluoridation since 1999.
- Excessive exposure to fluoride has been linked to health problems, including arthritis, hip fracture, hypothyroidism, cancer, male reproductive problems, and brain disorders.
- Children are receiving too much fluoride today, not “too little”. There is a need to reduce, not increase, current exposures.
- As a result of excess exposure to fluoride, near-epidemic numbers of children are developing dental fluorosis (a poisoning of tooth-forming cells).
- In research published in the International Journal of Environmental Studies, Masters and Coplan analyzed lead screening data from 280,000 Massachusetts children and found that average blood lead levels were significantly higher in children whose communities treat their water with silicofluorides. A survey of more than 120,000 children in New York towns corroborated this effect. “As a result, water treatment with silicofluorides apparently functions to increase the cellular uptake of lead,”said Masters.